Who We Are
The mission of Olivet Baptist High School Oyo, Old Students Association, North America is to establish lifelong supportive liaison with the School, in its effort of continuous pursuit of excellence in educating our future leaders.
- To establish an inclusive directory of all Alumni in North America.
- To develop a good relationship with other Alumni in a networking format to enhance Professional and social status of all members. Promote interactions and highlight our Achievements.
- To create a liaison between the Alumni and current Administration, Staff and Students of Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo, Nigeria.
- To establish and encourage financial support and other philanthropic commitments to ensure the continuing progress and development of the School.
- To be good and productive law abiding Citizens and Residents of United States of America.
There shall be three classes of members.
- Regular members - must have attended Olivet Baptist High school Oyo, for at least one academic year or three terms or two semesters.
- An annual due for regular members is $250.00; fiscal year is August to July.
- Spousal members: These shall comprise the spouses of regular members.
- Honorary Members: The Board of Directors may designate individuals who do not qualify under the foregoing categories as honorary members, using such criteria as the Board may develop.